Thursday, November 19, 2009

Stage 2; Round 2

I have good news and bad news from round two at the second stage of PGA Tour Qualifying School. The good news is that the field stayed pretty bunched, and the number is currently still four under as it was after round one. The bad news is that I was unable to move up. I had an up and down round that again ended with an even-par 72, and I held my position in a tie for 57th. Scores where higher in round two, however, and I still have a very realistic chance of advancing.

I hit more good shots than bad today, I just got very little from the good shots and could do nothing to recover from the poor ones. I feel like I'm going to play well tomorrow. I just need to keep hitting good shots, stop hitting poor ones and capitalize on the good ones!! I've done it before and I can do it again. It's crunch time.

I love this, though. This is fun. I'm going to enjoy myself these next two days. Though I'm sure I'll be nervous, I'm going to stay relaxed and have fun kicking this golf course's tail tomorrow and Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...