Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Getting Better

The weather has been perfect in Columbia, Missouri, since I've come back. I have continued to have really nice practice sessions, and I've been back on a good schedule of running and working out. It all has me feeling great!

As usual, I've been spending a lot of my practice time on the golf course, but I've also been getting in lot of time working on my putting and on my wedge play. Everything feels really good. I'm hitting the ball straight off the tee and feel pretty sharp the rest of the way, too. I had a lousy day with the putter on the course Monday but have since had two really good sessions with it and putted well on the course Tuesday. 

I officially got my second stage assignment yesterday. I am going to be playing the Mountain Course at Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain, Georgia. The dates of the event are November 18-21. As I've said before, I'm ready right now, but I'll be even more ready then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...