Monday, November 30, 2009

Recharged!

I'm ready to get back to work! After a great Thanksgiving with family in Maryland, I'm home in Tennessee and ready to start working on my game again. The five-day holiday from playing and practicing was good for me, and I'm already excited to get back to playing and practicing!

Still no definite plans as to when I'll compete again, but in all likelihood it will be shortly after the new year. I'm going to visit with Bobbo tomorrow to make sure that my practice is on the right track, and then I'll get back to fine-tuning all aspects of my game to make sure that I am ready to go make my break happen in 2010!

I love what I do, and I'm still excited to go get better at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...