Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Training

I am having some great practice sessions right now. I'm still not thrilled with the fact that I'm hitting a persistent little fade, but it is definitely a shot with which I can work. I'm working hard to get the club coming back down on a better path, but for some reason it's just a little on top of the plane right now. I'm hitting a lot of good shots, I just can't get it starting right and turning left. 

My confidence with the putter is still growing every day. I feel like I am hitting my line almost every time I hit a putt. The quality of my putts has gotten progressively better for the last two months, and they are going to start falling soon!

Maybe next Monday, October 5, is the day the hole will open! I will be playing in my first Monday Qualifier for the Nationwide Tour's Chattanooga Classic. You have to go low to get in via Monday Qualifiers, but I feel like I'm ready to do that! The Qualifier will be held at either the Bear Trace at Harrison Bay or Cleveland Country Club. I'll learn where I play this Thursday.

Lastly, I received my assignment for the first stage of PGA Tour Q-school today. I'll be playing October 21-24 at Florence Country Club in Florence, South Carolina. That was my first choice, so I'm excited to get ready for that! Anybody have any family or friends with an extra room in Florence?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...