Friday, September 25, 2009

MO Open 1st Round

Well, it was a disappointing first round at the Missouri Open. I drove it left and right and struggled to recover. I did have a nice stretch mid-round where I hit a lot of fairways and greens and made a couple birdies, but the end result was a one-over-par 73. 

I played the par fives in two-over-par, and I hit a lot of good mid-range putts that didn't go in, so I feel like I have a tremendous chance to play a great round tomorrow. 

I am the defending champ here, and I certainly still think it is possible to defend (despite being six shots back), but I am just going to worry about executing my routine and trusting every shot tomorrow. We'll see what the results are in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...