Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day 2 at Nebraska Open

The Elks Country Club is definitely there for the taking right now offering a lot of wedge shots into greens that putt very well. It gave up two 62's in the first round and a handful of other sub-66 rounds. 

I had to play 22 holes today. I finished my first round with a birdie and three pars for a one-under par 70. Then, I continued to play well making six birdies and no bogeys in my second round for a 65. A 22-hole bogey-free day has me at seven under for the tournament.

This will not have me at the top of the leaderboard by any means, but should be in good position to make a move in the final round tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...