Friday, September 11, 2009

First Start as a Pro

There are very important reasons to always remember September 11 that are not related to golf. It just so happens, however, that my professional debut occurred September 11, 2009, in the Nebraska Open. 

The Nebraska Open is held at Elks Country Club in the small town of Columbus, Nebraska. The course is short with a lot of doglegs, and it offers a lot of birdie opportunities. 

Weather was an issue this afternoon and it pushed my 2:10 starting time back to after 4:00 o'clock. I only finished 14 holes on my first day as a professional golfer, and I made four birdies, but also four bogeys to leave me at even par with four holes left in my first round.

I have 22 holes to play tomorrow, and I feel a lot of birdies coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...