Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 2

Well, the scorecard from day two looks ugly. I shot a four-over par 74--my first round over par as a professional. I double hit a chip, and I've fallen from tied for first to tied for 18th. 

All of that and I still feel really good about things. I did hit a few squirrely shots today and again struggled to get anything outside of five feet to fall with the putter, but all-in-all I feel like I'm playing well. Had a great practice session for a few hours after the round and I feel like I'm ready to play great the next couple days.

The leader is at seven under, and I'm at even par. With 36 holes still remaining, I've got my eyes on the top of that leaderboard yet...

1 comment:

  1. You will bounce back tomorrow. Keep your eye's on the big picture and just play your game. Tomorrow is moving day! Get movin'.
    Don M.

    ReplyDelete

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...