Saturday, October 9, 2010

Rolling into Friendly Territory

I had a great morning on Saturday before hitting the road to start my trip down to Callaway Gardens. I was up before the sun and got packed so that when the sun did come up, I could be productive! I got in a really good run and then went out to Dandridge Golf Club for some good practice at the place where I learned to play the game. Everything seemed pretty solid, and I'm feeling great.

In the afternoon I traveled three hours to Cartersville, Georgia, where my oldest sister, Gina, lives with her husband and three young kids. I got to be Uncle Pete for the night, which is tons of fun!

I'll be off to Pine Mountain first thing Sunday morning, though, and that is good news, too. A couple different families at Callaway Gardens have adopted me, so going there is a homecoming of sorts, and I really like the golf courses, too. I feel like this week could be a really good one for me. I'm going to get a couple of practice rounds on Sunday and Monday, and I can't wait to get there and get started.

Keep it here for updates as the week progresses. It's going to be a fun one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...