Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ready

I had one last good practice round today. My game feels great, and I am very comfortable on the course. I tee it up tomorrow at 10:39 on the first hole, and I can guarantee that I will have a smile on my face. I have worked hard to prepare for this, so I am just going to relax and enjoy it!

The Mountain View course at Callaway Gardens is awesome right now. Some very light rains have softened the fairways and greens slightly, but the course is still playing fairly firm everywhere. I know that the greens will have good speed to them, but they are absolutely perfect for making putts. Some afternoon winds are forecasted tomorrow, but I don't believe it will be anything too extreme. I know my way around this course, and I'm prepared for anything that comes my way.

I'll still be smiling at the end of my round tomorrow and for the rest of the week as well. Check right here for updates after each round, and follow the results at: http://pgatq.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/pgatq10/event/pgatq1017/contest/1/leaderboard.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...