Friday, May 7, 2010

Round 3

I'm not sure what to feel about my third round. I feel great about the way I hit the ball and about my mental approach, but my short game let me down, and my score of two-under-par 70 was not very good on a day when Cowan's Ford Country Club gave up a plethora of low scores. Overall, I'm still very, very happy with the status of my game and feel great heading into round four.

My nine-under-par total right now has me smack dab in the middle of the field heading into the final round. With the leader at 20 under, I'm obviously not in the position I would like to be, but I'm very confident that if I continue to play patiently and execute better on and around the greens tomorrow, I can move up nicely and record a great finish.

I feel good about everything, and I'm very excited to go play a great final round tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...