Sunday, May 23, 2010

Recharged!

Since the disappointing result of not getting through local U.S. Open Qualifying, I have continued to feel great about my golf game, and have had the opportunity to have some fun off of the golf course, too. I enjoyed some time with my girlfriend, Alicia, and her extended family in Columbia and Kansas City, Missouri, to celebrate her graduation from the Journalism School at Mizzou, and then I worked my way to Washington D.C. for an amazing weekend of fun with my sister! In between there, I spent a night with some dear friends just outside of Indianapolis and had an absolutely wonderful visit with them. The last two weeks have consisted of a little bit of golf, some good workouts, some great frisbee tossin', A LOT of great time with great people, and one amazing Darius Rucker/Brad Paisley concert with my sis! What a fun time!!

While I did allow myself to have a couple days off over the past week and a half, golf was never too far from my mind. I am in Charlotte, NC, tonight but am on my way to Greenwood, South Carolina tomorrow to begin getting ready for the Tarheel Tour event which begins on Wednesday. My game has felt great for the past month now, and I'm definitely ready for that breakthrough event. I'm feeling relaxed and confident and ready to go!

Check back here for a pre-tournament update after the practice rounds! This is going to be a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...