Saturday, April 17, 2010

Excited for a Monday?? What a Great Job!

I should be in bed because I have to be up at 4:30 tomorrow morning to continue my journey to southern Georgia for my first Monday Qualifier of the year on the Nationwide Tour. I'm excited. It's been a great week of practice, and I'm feeling ready to go! The course I'm playing in the Monday Qualifier is called Glen Arven Country Club. I'm playing a practice round there tomorrow and will tee it up at 9:10 on Monday morning for the qualifier. Then, the Nationwide Tour event itself is at a golf course called Kinderlou Forrest. I'm excited to play well on Monday and get in the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...