Saturday, April 17, 2010

Excited for a Monday?? What a Great Job!

I should be in bed because I have to be up at 4:30 tomorrow morning to continue my journey to southern Georgia for my first Monday Qualifier of the year on the Nationwide Tour. I'm excited. It's been a great week of practice, and I'm feeling ready to go! The course I'm playing in the Monday Qualifier is called Glen Arven Country Club. I'm playing a practice round there tomorrow and will tee it up at 9:10 on Monday morning for the qualifier. Then, the Nationwide Tour event itself is at a golf course called Kinderlou Forrest. I'm excited to play well on Monday and get in the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...