Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Ready at Torrey Pines

I tee off at 10:50 a.m. California Time in the opening round of the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines. My game is still not as sharp as I would like it, but I am mentally prepared to play my best golf ever. I start on the North Course at Torrey Pines, which is the easier of the two courses. The South Course is set up with U.S. Open-like conditions, and though the North course is shorter and has softer greens, it will still require a lot of patience and some really good execution to be successful. I am ready to play smart and play well, and I can't wait to get going! Thank you for your support and please come back for updates after each round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...