Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Ready at Torrey Pines

I tee off at 10:50 a.m. California Time in the opening round of the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines. My game is still not as sharp as I would like it, but I am mentally prepared to play my best golf ever. I start on the North Course at Torrey Pines, which is the easier of the two courses. The South Course is set up with U.S. Open-like conditions, and though the North course is shorter and has softer greens, it will still require a lot of patience and some really good execution to be successful. I am ready to play smart and play well, and I can't wait to get going! Thank you for your support and please come back for updates after each round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...