Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014 Goals Published; Let the New Year Begin

My goals for this year are published. I think all of my outcome goals are accomplish-able, and this year's version of map goals is updated to help me keep getting better. I will begin holding myself accountable for all of my goals this Monday, and I'm excited to get to work! 

I've had to battle a nagging illness these past three days, but perfect weather conditions have made it easy to get in some good work in California. 


My game is still a bit rusty, but I made progress the last three days in La Quinta, California, and I'm ready to kick it into overdrive in Hawaii. Keep it here for news from the islands! Thank you for following me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...