Tuesday, March 27, 2012

River Run Ready

This week's Egolf event is the first 54-hole tournament of the year on this circuit and all three rounds will be held at River Run Country Club. River Run is a great course with plenty of challenge, and I'm excited to play it. My game looked a little bit rough today in a practice round, but a solid day of practice on Monday and a new attitude have me feeling ready to go! I will enjoy myself from start to finish tomorrow, and I'm going top hit a lot of confident and relaxed shots. Good results are going to come soon, and I think they can start tomorrow! Come back for a round-one report in the evening.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...