Tuesday, March 27, 2012

River Run Ready

This week's Egolf event is the first 54-hole tournament of the year on this circuit and all three rounds will be held at River Run Country Club. River Run is a great course with plenty of challenge, and I'm excited to play it. My game looked a little bit rough today in a practice round, but a solid day of practice on Monday and a new attitude have me feeling ready to go! I will enjoy myself from start to finish tomorrow, and I'm going top hit a lot of confident and relaxed shots. Good results are going to come soon, and I think they can start tomorrow! Come back for a round-one report in the evening.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...