Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lots of News

Sorry for the long delay since my last report. I'm currently in Sanford, North Carolina, where I am staying with some friends for this week's Egolf event at Pine Needles Resort. I've got no internet access, so I'm blogging on my phone; therefore, I'm going to give you the latest news in bullet point format:

-I didn't finish my process goals last week. I feel great about my practice and put in some good time, but struggled with my putting drills and came up two drills short of completing my goal. In addition, I failed to spend the short time that I am supposed to checking my alignment and putting stroke path. Part of my problem last week was just that I was struggling to get the putts to fall when I needed them to, but a small part of the problem was also time management, and that is not acceptable. I'm disappointed in myself, but I'm still proud of the hard work I am putting into my game.

-I have continued to do a great job with my fitness work and have worked into a solid routine that includes appropriate and efficient fitness sessions on tournament weeks.

-I'm going to remain committed to all of my process goals and hold myself accountable for completing all of them every week.

-I made the trip over to the Pinehurst area on Sunday evening and am getting ready to go for the Egolf event this week. I had a great practice round at Pine Needles on Tuesday. I also played a practice round at tournament co-host Seven Lakes Country Club on Monday and am pumped about both venues for this week's event.

-I tee off at 11:50 at Pine Needles in Wednesday's first round.

-This is going to be a great Tournament for me.

-You should come back for a short report of the good news following each round. 

Thank you very much for all your support!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...