Wednesday, March 14, 2012

9 Holes to Build on From Round One

The result was a two-under-par round of 69 at Pine Needles on day one, but my performance was far from solid. I butchered the course's three par-5's, missed a near tap-in on the second hole, and hit a couple of shots that left me shaking my head. On holes 6-14, however, I executed beautifully. I think I can build on that and be a much more consistent in the coming rounds. I am going to get myself back in contention in this event, and it is going to start with a solid round tomorrow in the second round at Seven Lakes Country Club. Come back for the good news tomorrow evening!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...