Sunday, March 4, 2012

Great Week of Work

I just want to give a quick update after a solid week of work. I needed to get some good feelings going, and I have done just that. It wasn't all golden, and I still had to battle some struggles with my short game in matches on Thursday and Friday, but my ball-striking and putting have felt great this week, and some very focused short game work this weekend has me feeling confident about all areas of my game. I was able to complete all of my process goals this week, and I feel very good about that. My week of work was just what the doctor ordered, and I'm ready to get back to tournament action!

I will get a little bit of tournament action in my life this week. I made the drive to Charlotte, NC, Sunday evening and will play a two-day event at a course called Carolina Lakes on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm excited to play in a competitive environment and am looking forward to the opportunity to get some positive tournament vibes flowing! I will play a practice round Monday and then tournament rounds Tuesday/Wednesday. Keep it here for good updates!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...