Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Good Start in Columbia

After feeling very good following a solid day of preparation on Tuesday, I actually felt a little bit off during my warm up session before Wednesday's first round this morning. That feeling translated into a few sketchy shots in the beginning and a 1-over-par start through my first four holes. A solid birdie on the par-5 fifth at the University Club, however, settled me nicely into my round and I played beautifully from that point on. I birdied each of the first three par fives on the course before adding a thrilling eagle on the watery par-5 18th to cap off a 6-under-par opening round of 65. Tomorrow I will head over to the tournament's host course, the Columbia Country Club, for my second round. After a great afternoon of practice at that course today, I am confident that I can go out and continue my solid play. I start at 12:40 tomorrow afternoon, and my game plan will be the same as it was today: stay relaxed and have fun all day. It's going to be a fun day! Come back to hear some good news after the round, and check out the results at http://www.egolfprofessionaltour.com.

1 comment:

  1. hello peter.
    i'm bebe. i have worked for Len mattice, b.j staten for several weeks in 07. i worked 4 marcus manley at the e tour at st james platation. i caddy out of Congressional country club(2011 u.s open site). i will be back on tour for the monday qualifer on monday at glen harven. just to let u know i admire your courage and ability of your game is ready to kick ass on nationwide if u stay patient. i will be more than welcome to work for you at glen arven if wish but feel free to contact me 202 280 5010.take and stay patient out there.

    ReplyDelete

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...