Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Comfortable on the Course in Round 1

I felt great all day during the first round of this week's eGolf tournament. Playing at Oldfield Country Club, I was comfortable and relaxed on the course all day. My game felt good, too. Unfortunately, I have only a one-under-par round of 71 to show for it, but I can tell that my mindset on the course has improved immensely in tournament week #2. Apparently I still need to sharpen some elements of my game because I need to be shooting something better than 71 when I feel great about how I've played, but I can tell that I am in good shape moving forward.

I move to the tournament's co-host course for my second round on Thursday. The Callawassie Island Club is a fantastic venue, and I am looking forward to having a great day on it. Come back for a report in the evening. Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Close Calls and More Progress

I'm playing good golf, and it's really fun! I haven't been able to put enough consistently good play together yet to have a good...