Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Great Week of Work

I don't have anything huge to report from the weekend, but a solid afternoon of practice on Saturday and a very good day of work on Sunday helped me wrap up a great week and allowed me to finish all of my process goals. My goals definitely require that my practice is very focused and purpose-driven, and I feel a great sense of accomplishment for completing all of them this week. My putting has improved dramatically in the past ten days, and my short game is feeling great, too. In addition, my ball-striking has been decent at worst and trending upward, so I am excited. Off of the course, my work on my fitness has continued to be very good, and I am feeling as fit and flexible as I have ever been. Knowing that I have worked hard to get and keep myself in great shape is another piece of the puzzle that has me feeling extremely confident that I can handle any challenges that come my way this year.

My practice has been solid, my fitness level is very high, and consequently, my performance has been very promising. In three matches this week, I played two great rounds and battled through one tough round to shoot even par in some tough conditions. My game feels tournament-ready right now, but I know that a couple more weeks of solid preparation will have me ready to go out and get after my "outcome goals" when the Egolf Tour gets started February 15 on Hilton Head Island. Keep it here for more news and practice reports. Thank you for following and for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...