Sunday, July 11, 2010

Great Practice; Feeling Ready to Win

I'm back at Home in East Tennessee after a very good trip to the Midwest. I've been spending a lot of time in the evenings unpacking and organizing stuff from my apartment in Missouri, but I've been spending most of the daylight hours getting better. My practice sessions have been great, and I got together with some friends for a round this morning at The Country Club in Morristown and played really well. I feel very comfortable with my game right now, and I'm excited to get back out on the Tarheel Tour the next couple of weeks!

I'll be leaving pretty early tomorrow (Monday) morning for Kannapolis, North Carolina, and this week's Tarheel event at a place called Irish Creek. Irish Creek will serve as the main host facility for the tournament while one of the first two rounds will take place at Warrior Golf Club. I'll get a chance to check out both courses the next couple of days, and I feel like good things could be coming this week!

I'm still working to really dial in my wedge play, but I feel like it's heading in the right direction. My ball-striking is solid and I feel good on and around the greens as well. I'm heading out for another quick practice session and then will be heading home to get ready to hit the road tomorrow. It's going to be a great week. Check back right here for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...