Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Go Time!

I tee it up at 9:20 tomorrow morning on the first tee at Cabarrus Country Club. The two courses for this week's event are very different, but share one common characteristic: fast, undulating, difficult greens. I'm excited to be playing on greens that will be challengingly quick for the first time all year. Precise iron play and good touch on and around the greens will be paramount.

Cabarrus Country Club--the course which will host three of the tournament's four rounds--offers a lot of good birdie opportunities and is all-around a more forgiving track than River Run Country Club, which has more length and slightly more trouble. I will play my second round at 1:30 in the afternoon on Thursday at River Run.

I'm looking forward to shooting a really good number tomorrow at Cabarrus. The golf course will reward good iron shots, and the fast greens will allow me to get hot with the putter. I expect to play well tomorrow! I am going to have a blast. Look for a low score! Keep it here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...