Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Feeling Great in Brazil

I am ready to have some fun at the HSBC Brasil Championship this week. I love the golf course, and it suits my game well. My practice has felt great, and I am excited to go out and play. Each week, I write a simple message to myself on two new gloves before the tournament starts. Tonight on one glove I wrote, "Hit Greens*Make Putts*Have Fun". On the other, I simply wrote one word: "WIN". I am ready to do all of those things here in Brazil. In order to make them happen, I need to trust myself over each shot and play one shot at a time. I'm going to do that.

This is going to be a great week. Keep it here for reports from the tournament. Thank you for following me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Visible Progress

I’ve been making a lot of invisible progress lately. By that, I mean that my scores have been consistently rather stinky, but beneath that,...