Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Unconventionally Prepared

For me to be prepared and achieve the results I desire, I have to be disciplined and regimented with my work. My Map Goals lay the framework for my preparation routine, and in order for me to have a successful career, I need to follow them habitually. On rare occasions, however, the best preparation for me can be to give myself a break. This week at The Greenbrier, I haven't worked out or done very many of my drills. I have played golf every day, but I've also enjoyed some little things with my beautiful wife. It's been fun! Typically I feel my best when I follow my Map Goals thoroughly and with fervor, so I will certainly get back on that plan next week at the latest, but this week I feel strangely ready without having executed my normal routine. I'm excited to get started, and expect to have a great tournament!

Thank you for following me. Come back for updates throughout the tournament. 

1 comment:

  1. We're on our way to White Sulphur Springs to see you play. Can't wait! Go get 'em!
    Bruce and Catherine

    ReplyDelete

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...