Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Following My Plan at The John Deere Classic

I'm feeling great heading into the first day of this week's PGA Tour event--The John Deere Classic in Silvis, IL. I've had some of my best practice in a long time over the past few days, and I have managed to sneak in a couple of very fun events as well. On Monday, I participated in media day for the Knoxville News Sentinel Open before traveling to Illinois. Though I won't be playing in this year's Knoxville Open, it was great to reminisce about that special week. Then on Tuesday evening after a great day of work, I got to play around in some of John Deere's big equipment. In an event called "The Big Dig", players and family were invited to John Deere's test site to operate any and all of the company's machinery. It was really cool! To see pictures from either of these events, check out Alicia's blog at AliciaMalnati.wordpress.com. 

As for my golf, I am very excited. I feel more like myself than I have in quite some time. I have been focused, disciplined, and efficient with my work this week, and I feel like I am getting better. I am going to commit to my process on the course and let the results take care of themselves. I get started at 9 AM on the first tee on Thursday morning, and I am ready to go!

Thank you for following, and keep it here for post-round reports throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...