Friday, August 2, 2013

Solid Play; Less-than-Stellar Score in Round 2

I am quite pleased with how I played in round 2 of the Web.com Tour's Mylan Classic. I hit the ball beautifully and felt in control in all areas of my game. I was three under par for my round and six under par for the tournament through 15 holes on Friday, but unfortunately, two untimely bogeys in the final three holes put a bit of a damper on what was otherwise a great performance. All in all, I am still very happy with how I'm playing and feel good about my standing heading into the weekend. I feel comfortable with my game, and I'm ready to let it shine. Keep it here for great news from the next two rounds. Thank you for keeping up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...