Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back to Work; Good Start

I have so much to say but no time to say it. For now I'll just give a round-1 update from the Web.com Tour's Cox Classic here in Omaha. I played beautifully and posted a five-under-par round of 66. I went cold after birdieing five of my first ten holes, but I still feel great about things. I tee it up at 7:25 a.m. central time on Friday morning, so I have to get to bed! I'm going to stay focused on hitting each shot, one at a time. I'm having a blast and plan to continue that!

Thank you for keeping up with me. Stay tuned for a more thorough update soon as well as a full report of some new goals for the remainder of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Bluehost is ultimately one of the best web-hosting company with plans for any hosting requirements.

    ReplyDelete

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...