Saturday, August 3, 2013

Playing Well and In Great Position

My third-round play in the Mylan Classic was some of the most solid golf I can remember. We battled on and off annoying rain showers through the first eight holes of my round, but, with the exception of a three-putt from close range on the par-3 third hole, I made no mistakes. My only poor shot of the day came on the par-4 17th when I hit a three wood right of the fairway into a rather gunchy position. That tee shot and the above-mentioned three putt were my only blunders of the day. I converted four birdies, including a momentum grabbing birdie at the tough final hole, for the day to post a third-round score of 69 (-2). I'm feeling great and looking forward to being in the hunt on Sunday. Keep it here for a great final-round report. Thank you for following me and for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...