Saturday, August 3, 2013

Playing Well and In Great Position

My third-round play in the Mylan Classic was some of the most solid golf I can remember. We battled on and off annoying rain showers through the first eight holes of my round, but, with the exception of a three-putt from close range on the par-3 third hole, I made no mistakes. My only poor shot of the day came on the par-4 17th when I hit a three wood right of the fairway into a rather gunchy position. That tee shot and the above-mentioned three putt were my only blunders of the day. I converted four birdies, including a momentum grabbing birdie at the tough final hole, for the day to post a third-round score of 69 (-2). I'm feeling great and looking forward to being in the hunt on Sunday. Keep it here for a great final-round report. Thank you for following me and for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visible Progress

I’ve been making a lot of invisible progress lately. By that, I mean that my scores have been consistently rather stinky, but beneath that,...