Sunday, May 5, 2013

Soggy Week Ends in a Sunday Washout

For the second consecutive week on the NGA Tour, the final round happened a day early. I sat squarely in the middle of the pack after three rounds at the Savannah Lakes Village Classic, and that is exactly where I finished the tournament because heavy rain left the course unplayable and Sunday's final round was cancelled. It was disappointing not to have the opportunity to improve my position, but there is nothing I can do about that, so I'm not going to worry about it. Overall, I am not happy with my performance or my finish at Savannah Lakes, but there are still some very positive things from which I will draw moving forward.

I am going to give a more in-depth analysis of last week's event and also look back over the last twelve weeks--a stretch during which I played an event each week--in another post very soon. For now I will just say that I am looking forward to my first week off since beginning competition back in mid-February. I am also ready to reverse an alarming trend that has seen me complete my work goals far too infrequently this year. I have a lot of great stuff to share, so please come back to hear my thoughts and plans moving forward. I have a strong feeling that great stuff is coming soon.

Thank you very much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...