Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Good Stuff from the Past Nine Days

Okay, I'm sorry again for my disappearance from my blog. I thoroughly enjoyed a furlough from competition last week, and though I did have some very productive practice sessions, I decided to cash in one of my three weeks off from my work goals as well. I spent some quality time with my sweet fiancé and did some good thinking, too. I have some thoughts to share, but I still don't have time for that tonight. I just want to let you know that I do still exist, and my game is in great shape.

I had my U.S. Open Local Qualifying on Monday at a course in Cincinnati called Maketewah Country Club. The course presented U.S. Open conditions as the rough was long and thick, the fairways narrow, and the layout long. I played beautifully, and though I three-putted the final green, I successfully advanced to the Sectional Round of Qualifying with a one-under-par round of 70. The course was extremely tough, and I was very pleased with that result. My 2013 U.S. Open chances are alive and well!

Now I'm on to this week's NGA Tour event in Georgetown, KY. I'm excited to get back to tournament golf, and after seeing the course for the first time today, I feel like it suits me quite well. I'm excited for a great week!

Please come back for all of the following: great reports from this week's event; a(nother) new commitment to my work goals; and an update to the "tournament schedule" posted in the tab at the top of the page. Thank you for following me and for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...