Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Ready to Go at the Savannah Lakes Village Classic

This week's NGA Tour event is definitely a mini-tour "major." Everything about this tournament has a great feel to it. The course--the Monticello Course at Savannah Lakes Village--is beautiful, and though it will yield some low scores, it demands good execution. The community supports this event very strongly, and galleries have already been present for both the shootout (a nine-hole, ten-player competition) on Tuesday and the Pro-Am on Wednesday. To wrap up this event's status as a mini-tour "major," a strong field is assembled and will be playing for one of the of the six biggest purses of the year in mini-tour golf. It is definitely a cool event.

I am feeling good, too. I have not had two of my greatest days of practice over the past two days, but I have spent a lot of time on the golf course playing the holes, and I feel very comfortable on the course. I get started early in Thursday's opening round, and I am ready to have a great week. I'll say it again, my last two finishes on the NGA Tour have been 3rd and 2nd. It's time to continue the trend!

I'm going to have fun, be composed, and commit to a See it, Feel it, TRUST it approach on each and every shot. This is going to be a great week. Keep it here for updates. Thank you for following me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...