Sunday, October 2, 2011

Time to Monday Qualify

I am in Chattanooga (well, just north of there actually), and I am ready to Monday Qualify for this week's Nationwide Tour event--the Chattanooga Classic at Black Creek Golf Club. My Qualifier is at Cleveland Country Club, and I have played that course the past couple years. A lazy and relaxing weekend in which I had a short practice session on Saturday afternoon and a leisurely practice round at Cleveland CC on Sunday has me feeling great heading into this Monday Qualifier. My game felt a little bit off in today's practice round, but I am extremely confident right now. Cleveland Country Club suits my game, and I know that if I can commit to a good plan on every shot and execute decently well, I will be in great shape. Come back for a good report after the qualifier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...