Friday, January 14, 2011

Headin' South!

I'm going to be practicing soon! I'm leaving in a couple of hours to head down to Callaway Gardens. The deep freeze is slowly lifting here in East Tennessee, but north-facing slopes and shady areas will probably have snow well through the weekend and into next week. The weather forecast in Southwest Georgia is not exactly balmy, but it should allow for plenty of full days of practice, so I am very excited!

I went snowboarding on hills around my neighborhood this morning for the sixth consecutive day! I hope that I don't see anymore snow until next winter, but I have to admit that I've been having a great time. If I'm ever feeling stressed this year, I'm just going to think about the carefree pleasure of running up hills and snowboarding down them with my Mom, Dad, Sister and Alicia. I have definitely missed golf and cannot wait to get back into a good practice routine, but my time away from the course this winter has me feeling absolutely great.

Keep it here for some practice reports and a report about my prospective 2011 schedule and goals. I'm ready for an exciting year, and I appreciate you following it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...