Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sorry for the Delay--Rounds 3 and 4 Report

I know this news is late in coming, but it is good. I played a disappointing third round that included a ball out of play on the par-five 2nd hole and more missed opportunities on the greens before resulting in an even-par total of 72. However, in the final round, I vaulted back up the leaderboard with a great score of 66. After a one-under-par first nine in the final round, I made the turn and got hot. I birdied holes two through six before a poor break off the tee on the seventh led to a bogey, but I finished strong with a great birdie on the par-five 9th. The final round bumped me up to a tie for 10th place. I'm excited to have finished so strongly and placed well in the very strong field.

My confidence is definitely high right now. I'm on the road out to Missouri where I will Monday qualify into a Nationwide Tour event in Springfield on Monday. More on that will be coming soon. Thank you for following, and I'm sorry for the delay in this week's updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...