Sunday, May 25, 2014

Back on My Route

I still didn't have anything even close to the tournament results for which I am looking this week, but for the first time in a while, a week is over and I feel absolutely great about what I'm doing. I am genuinely positive for the first time in a couple months, and I feel ready to conquer the opportunities that lie ahead of me over the second half of the season. I completed all of my Map Goals this week (including holing a bunker shot at the last minute!), and physically I feel really good about the direction that all areas of my game are heading. I may give myself two or three weeks off from my Map Goals at times throughout the remainder of the year so that I can soak up time with my family, but other than that, I'm going to get them done every week for the rest of the year. I'm back on my path to success, and whether or not the results start to show up right away, I know that I'm going to get there!

I'm at home for the next few days and will head to Memphis late in the week to begin preparing for US Open Sectional Qualifying, which is next Monday (June 2), and the Fed-Ex St. Jude Classic, which is the PGA Tour event in Memphis later that week. Keep it here for good practice reports from East Tennessee. Thank you very much for keeping up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...