Sunday, April 27, 2014

Ready for a Great Week at a Beautiful Venue

I just want to give a quick update. Despite a poor performance at the tournament in Louisiana, I am feeling great right now! I had a thorough day of practice in Charlotte on Sunday and finished all of my Map Goals for last week. I am going to start hitting the ball better, and though it has been cold much of the year, I still feel like my putter will separate me from the competition. I am ready to have another great week of work, and I am confident that my tournament results are going to be where I want them very soon!

By the way, Quail Hollow is one of the prettiest and best golf courses I have ever seen. Keep it here for updates throughout the week. Thank you for your support!


1 comment:

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...