Thursday, April 24, 2014

Time to Go in New Orleans

It has been a solid week so far here in the Big Easy. My preparation has been great, and I am feeling very good heading into the opening round. My game is still not as sharp as I would like for it to be, but I am showing a lot of positive signs, and I am in a great spot mentally. Despite not yet being as consistent with my ball-striking as I would like to be, I have made a lot of birdies during my practice rounds, so I'm very optimistic. I'm going to trust my work, believe in myself and my process, and go enjoy myself all week on the course. Thank you for following me, and keep it here for updates throughout the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...