Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy Times

I'm always happy, but I'm particularly over the clouds right now. I married the love of my life last Friday in the most beautiful ceremony and on the greatest day I could ever imagine. 


I do need to get back to work on my golf game, and I will update you on that very soon, but for now I wanted to share this incredible joy that I am feeling. Thank you for caring about me, and thank you for your great support.

Come back soon for news about my career!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Pete and Alicia. The wedding was beautiful, as are and were, both of you!!! It was our pleasure to be there to share your awesome day. Love you both.

    Aunt Rhonda and Uncle John Culvahouse

    ReplyDelete

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...