Friday, November 15, 2013

Good Start in Mexico

After weather delays forced me to watch and wait without ever playing on Thursday, I played 32 holes on Friday at the PGA Tour's OHL Golf Classic at Mayakoba. Like I said in my tournament preview post, I haven't had my best stuff lately, but I have been feeling better and better each day this week. I actually played very solidly on Friday. I never tried to do anything too fancy, but I hit a lot of quality shots. Surprisingly, I was a little cold with the putter, but I still managed seven birdies and made only two bogeys in my 32 holes on Friday. I'm feeling great, and though I don't pretend to be firing on all cylinders, I know that if I can continue to improve steadily each day, I'll have a chance to be there late in the final round. For now, it's bedtime because a 6:45 am re-start awaits me in the morning. Come back for a report from Saturday's action. Thank you for following me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...