Saturday, November 16, 2013

Feeling Good in Mexico

I didn't have the strongest finish to my second round on paper, but the three pars and one bogey that I made early Saturday morning are quite deceiving. I really hit the ball beautifully and rolled some great putts, too, but I couldn't seem to get a birdie, and the blemish on my card was the result of a very well-struck wedge that flew a remarkably long distance. The bottom line is this: I feel great about the progress of my game this week, and I have two more rounds here in Mexico to shoot a couple great scores.

I had quite a long break between completing my second round and the planned third-round start, so I enjoyed some of the spoils of Mexico. Enjoy the pics, and come back for a great report from the final two rounds Sunday evening! Thank you for keeping up with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Visible Progress

I’ve been making a lot of invisible progress lately. By that, I mean that my scores have been consistently rather stinky, but beneath that,...