Thursday, October 10, 2013

First PGA Tour Round

Well, my PGA Tour career did not get off to a superb start, but I feel good about a lot of what happened during round one at the Frys.com Open. I have not been hitting the ball very well this week, and I was very erratic through the first six holes of my round on Thursday. After making a birdie on the 17th hole (my 8th), I settled down and really hit a lot of good shots over my final ten holes. Unfortunately, I could never get anything good out of it, and I posted an opening-round score of 73 (+2). I really did start to feel some good stuff over the second half of my round, however, and I am excited to get out there for round two on Friday. Keep it here for an update from Friday's round. Thank you for following me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visible Progress

I’ve been making a lot of invisible progress lately. By that, I mean that my scores have been consistently rather stinky, but beneath that,...