Saturday, October 27, 2012

Moving On: Enough Said ...For Now

There is a lot to say about my last two days at the First Stage of Qschool, but I'm going to keep it short and very sweet for now. I posted rounds of 67 and 70 the last two days to reach 9 under par for the week. It wasn't easy, but my efforts will be rewarded with a trip to Second Stage! I finished tied for 15th and am now one large step closer to reaching my goal of playing on the PGA Tour. Come back to hear about it in more detail Sunday night. I just wanted to share the good news quickly right now. Thank you so much for following me and for your support!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...