Monday, October 22, 2012

Feeling Great at Callaway Gardens

I feel very much at home here at Callaway Gardens. I arrived late in the afternoon on Sunday and had a nice little putting and chipping practice session (during which I finished all of my process goals for last week!). I then put in a very full day of work on Monday. I played a practice round and spent a lot of time on the driving range and putting green. I hit the ball very well on the course but am still not feeling fully comfortable with my ball-striking. My wedge play, short game, and putting are feeling great however, and my ball-striking is decent-trending-towards-good, so I'm feeling great overall. I'll have another productive day of preparation on Tuesday before this show gets underway Wednesday morning. I am excited. This is going to be a fun week. Keep up with all the action right here. Thank you so much for following me!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...