Friday, June 26, 2015

Wichita Round 1

I'm playing great. In round one of the Web.com Tour's Air Capital Classic, I hit every fairway and had 14 birdie putts inside of thirty feet. My putter wasn't hot, but I still was four under par and bogey-free through sixteen holes. Unfortunately, I limped home with bogies on holes 17 and 18, but that doesn't change the fact that I am playing very well. Morning thunderstorms have delayed the start of round two, but when I tee off on Friday afternoon, I need to stay dedicated to my process and commit to playing one shot at a time. I'm playing so well that I feel like I should win all these tournaments, but that very positive feeling is actually working against me sometimes because it causes me to get ahead of myself over shots. I do believe that I can win, and that is a very good thing, but I need to use that confidence as motivation to focus on each and every shot. I'm going to do a good job of that in round two, and I feel prepared to play a great round. Thank you for following and keep it here for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...