Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Ready in Wichita

I have had two nice days of preparation and am feeling great for this week's Web.com Tour event. The course here in Wichita features narrow fairways and fantastically thick rough. In addition to that, steady winds promise to add some challenge to the event. With that said, the course rewards accurate tee shots with plenty of short iron approach shots into soft greens that roll nicely. I'm going to play one shot at a time and have a great plan on each and every one of them. I'm going to get after it this week. Keep it here for updates after the rounds. Thank you for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...