Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Bogota!

I could write several paragraphs about how good I am feeling about everything this week heading into the opening round of the Pacific Rubiales Colombia Championship. Instead, I'm just going to leave it at that. My golf game feels great. I absolutely love the golf course here. And Alicia and I have really enjoyed doing a little bit of exploring in Bogota. It all has me feeling great. My tournament begins at 12:50 PM on Thursday afternoon, and I am ready for a good one. I'm going to play with patience and stay in the present and trust all the hard work that I have put into my game. It's going to be a good tournament. 

As always, thank you for following me, and keep it here for updates throughout the tournament. For now, enjoy these cool pictures that Alicia took when we journeyed to the top of one of Bogota's highest mountain peaks (Monserrate, >10,000 feet). 







No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...