Saturday, March 8, 2014

Ready for Round 4 in Puerto Rico

I didn't get very much out of my round on Saturday. I hit a lot of great shots, but on a day with nearly perfect scoring conditions, my round of 69 (-3) did little to help me climb the leaderboard. That's okay, though. I continued to focus on my process, and I am really pleased with the way that everything is going. All facets of my game feel on the brink of being sharp. I am currently in a tie for 42nd place, but a good Sunday round could do a lot for me. Come back in the evening for a final-round report and for a summary of the week. Thank you for keeping up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Close Calls and More Progress

I'm playing good golf, and it's really fun! I haven't been able to put enough consistently good play together yet to have a good...