Saturday, March 8, 2014

Ready for Round 4 in Puerto Rico

I didn't get very much out of my round on Saturday. I hit a lot of great shots, but on a day with nearly perfect scoring conditions, my round of 69 (-3) did little to help me climb the leaderboard. That's okay, though. I continued to focus on my process, and I am really pleased with the way that everything is going. All facets of my game feel on the brink of being sharp. I am currently in a tie for 42nd place, but a good Sunday round could do a lot for me. Come back in the evening for a final-round report and for a summary of the week. Thank you for keeping up with me!

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever thought about writing an ebook or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog centered on the same ideas you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email. News

    ReplyDelete

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...