Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bad Score, Good Feelings in Round 1

I am having a great week here in Puerto Rico. Today I posted a disappointing opening-round score of 73 (+1), but my game felt pretty good on the course, and I had an excellent afternoon of practice following my round. I still hit too many lousy shots, and wasn't as solid as I would like to be on the greens, but I felt good all day. Good results are coming in the very near future, and it wouldn't surprise me if that means over the next three rounds! I'm not going to worry about the results, though. I'm sticking with my plan: take care of the process and let the results happen. I tee off at 12:40 Puerto Rico time on Friday. Come back for a good report in the evening. Thank you for keeping up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...